March 6 - March 12
Things have been slow lately and, as is my nature, I’ve crafted a small weird plan to get things moving once again. This week I’ll…
- publish Erasmo’s novel on Wednesday;
- take Hatha Yoga classes Monday, Wednesday, and Friday;
- get myself a medical certificate saying I can swim and enroll at Acalli;
- swim on Thursday;
- go every morning,
7AM to 1PM, 8AM to 2PM, to Starbucks Mariano Otero ProvidenciaMinerva to read and write;
- read Andrew Hunt and David Thomas’s The Pragmatic Programmer, Erich Fromm’s El Arte de Amar and O. C. Ferrell, Geoffrey A. Hirt, and Linda Ferrell’s Business: (a fascinating textbook from my sister Paulina);
- reread Strunk and White’s Elements of Style;
- finally finish my Notes On WikiCriticism, the exploratory essay I’ve been painting for too long already.
There’s sadly too little programming in here, but I need to find out how good the WikiCriticism idea really is before I can start to move on. Wish me luck!