Does anyone know how these graphs are called?

mon7dec2009—50w341d93%— 16h32m00s—0utc

I see them a lot in Japan, in not particularly geeky contexts, so I’m sure they must have a name. I’d call them polygon graphs. Anyone knows the common name and perhaps where I can find more about them?

Follow me on Twitter!  |  Back to ELZR.com